Tariff Rates for Forest Canopy Resort, Thekkady
|Room Types||No. of Rooms||CP Plan|
|The Tulip- Deluxe Cottage||04||8000|
|The Tule - Premium Cottage||11||10000|
|Blue Eyes Jacuzzi Villa with Steam Room||1||15000|
|The Royal Oak- 2 Bed Room Cottage||04||15000|
|Extra Child (6-12 years)||1000|
Local Taxes Extra...
CPAI: Rates inclusive of Room & Breakfast
- Rates are for a couple ( 2 person per room / per night)
- Below 6 yrs Child will be complimentary
- Peak season Supplement (20th Dec 2019 to 05th Jan 2020) : Rs. 2000/- per room
- Christmas and New year Charges ( 24th December 2019 & 31st December 2019) : Rs. 1500/- per pax & Rs. 2000 respectively
Booking and Cancellation Policy
All bookings are confirmed subject to receipt of 100% payment in advance for the room tariff. On receipt of payment, a confirmation/working voucher will be issued. Until the advance payment is received, all bookings will be treated as provisional and the same will be released to another booking that guarantees payment.
Payment can be made by way of credit card, debit card, swift transfer, demand draft or corporate cheque. Personal cheques will not be accepted. Payment for services outside the room tariff will have to pay at the resort at the time of check out.
Cancellations of confirmed bookings will be treated as follows:
- No refund if cancellation is effected within 15 days prior to the check-in date
- 75% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 15 and 20 days prior to the check in date
- 90% refund will be issued for all cancellations effected beyond 20 days The amount for refund will be calculated only based on the Total Package
Thekkady in Kerala is a very popular tourist destination renowned for its rainforests, wildlife and spice plantations .The very sound of the word Thekkady conjures up images of a beautiful vast lake, elephants, unending chains of hills and spice-scented plantations. The Periyar forest of Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India and spread across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks.
The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary at Thekkady is also a Tiger Reserve. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat in the lake. Thekkady is an example of nature’s bounty with great scenic charms, rich bio diversity and providing variable visitor satisfaction.
In addition to elephant rides, cruises in the lake, rainforest walks and the Periyar tiger trail, the various spice plantations of cardamom, vanilla, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in the area are another major attraction.